The Foundation Story
Hitkarini Engineering College Alumni Association (HECAA) creates and maintains a life-long connection between HCET and its alumni. Alumni Association works to connect alumni, support students and build an unforgettable Institute experience through a diversity of events, programmes and services
Basic objectives of association are:
1. To encourage, foster and promote close relations among the alumni themselves.
2. To guide and assist Alumni who have recently completed their courses of study at HCET to keep them engaged in productive pursuits useful to the society.
3. To provide a forum for the Alumni for exchange of ideas on academic, technical and social issues under the program “Beyond Curriculum”.
4. To assist meritorious and needy students of HCET by offering scholarships/financial grants besides establishing Endowment.
5. To improve placement potential of HCET by utilizing the rich Alma serving across the Globe.
Targeting above objectives the alumni association at Jabalpur is
A. Facilitating and awarding gold medals to topper of all branches so that they are motivated to improve their upcoming performance.
B. The students showing excellence in sports and extracurricular activities have also been facilitated for keeping college flag high in various competitions.
C. RGPV chancellor awards scoring highest marks in various examinations are also regularly being awarded.
D. HECCA also provides financial help to students presenting their papers in national seminars, conference and exhibiting their models in state level exhibitions.
E. HECAA is involved in community services includes organizing eye checkup, dental checkup and blood donation camps.
F. HECAA in coordination with the NSS unit at college is involved in social services.